Lorain County Community College is proud to announce the availability of THE ALFRED R. WOLFLI SCHOLARSHIP FOR MILITARY VETERANS OR THEIR CHILDREN. This award is intended to reward honorably discharged United States veterans attending Lorain County Community College or its University Partnership and who meet the following criteria:
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Enrolled at least half time at LCCC or the University Partnership (minimum six credit hours);
- Demonstrate evidence of academic success;
- Provide documentation of veteran status or that you are a son or daughter of a veteran
- Active in the community, with preference given to applicants who are involved with veterans’ groups or organizations.
- Demonstrate unmet financial need in order to attend college.
University Partnership Students: In your Universal Application, you must attach your most recent transcripts and proof of enrollment in the UP Institution for the semester of the scholarship. LCCC students’ status can be accessed by LCCC’s Student Financial Aid; therefore, they are exempt of having to show proof of enrollment and transcripts.