This award is intended to reward honorably discharged United States veterans attending Lorain County Community College or its University Partnership and who meet the following criteria:
- High school graduate or equivalent;
- Enrolled at least half time at LCCC or the University Partnership (minimum six credit hours);
- Demonstrate evidence of academic success; Provide documentation of veteran status;
- Active in the community, with preference given to applicants who are involved with veterans’ groups or organizations.
- Demonstrate unmet financial need in order to attend college.