Lorain County Community College is proud to announce the availability of the Blazina and Amick Hometown Scholarship Fund. This award is intended to support Lorain County Community College University Partnership students in the Kent State Bachelor of Business Administration degree program. Preference will be given to those who meet the following criteria:
- Are enrolled in the University Partnership, and are Juniors or Seniors in the Kent State University Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program
- Have/maintain a 3.0 GPA in one of the following BBA majors: computer information systems, accounting, finance, business analytics, management science, operations research or supply chain management
- Demonstrate financial need
- Are underrepresented minorities
- Are Lorain County residents
University Partnership Students: In your Universal Application, you must attach your most recent transcripts and proof of enrollment in the UP Institution for the semester of the scholarship.