Lorain County Community College is proud to announce the availability of the James A. Gamellia Sr. Memorial Scholarship Fund. Preference will be given to those who meet the following criteria:
- Students who currently or have previously worked in a long term care facility while enrolled in an Allied Health Program;
- Must have a 2.5 LCCC cumulative grade point average (Please note, new students are exempt from this requirement);
- Submit one letter of recommendation from your supervisor, counselor, or teachers along with this application;
- Must be enrolled at least half time (6 or more credit hours) in Spring Semester classes in a program leading to a degree or certificate by the application due date;
- Scholarship may be used for payment of tuition, feeds, books, and supplies.