Lorain County Community College is proud announce the availability of the Parker Hannifin Peer W Women's Scholarship. This award is intended to support Lorain County Community College/University Partnership students. Preference will be given to those who meet the following criteria:
- Preference will be given to women in the engineering manufacturing, and business fields, however men are not excluded from applying
- Preference will be given to full time students
- Acceptance of scholarship requires the student to share personal information and the student may be invited to networking opportunities with Parker Hannifin employees
- Must demonstrate financial need and have at least a 2.75 GPA
- Scholarship is renewable; however, applications must be resubmitted annually
- This scholarship does not include personal expenses such as meals, clothing, or housing
University Partnership Students: You must attach your most recent transcripts and proof of enrollment in the UP institution to your Universal App for the semester of the scholarship. LCCC students' status can be accessed by LCCC's Financial Services; therefore, they are exempt of having to show proof of enrollment and transcripts.