Lorain County Community College is proud to announce the availability of the Paul C. Balcom Health Careers Scholarship Fund. This award is intended to support Lorain County Community College/University Partnership students. Preference will be given to those who meet the following criteria:
- Must be an LCCC or UP student in their second-year or higher with at least 30 credit hours;
- Majoring in a healthcare discipline;
- Preference given firstly to current Lorain High School graduates residing in Lorain County;
- Secondly, graduates from the former Lorain City high schools residing in Lorain County;
- Thirdly, those who have graduated from any Lorain County high school and residing in Lorain County;
- 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Scholarship will cover only tuition, books, fees, and course-related materials and technology.