Lorain County Community College announces the availability of THE ROBERT C. ROSS ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP IN BUSINESS or ENTREPRENEURSHIP. The scholarship will be awarded to a needing and deserving student attending Lorain County Community College or its University Partnership during the semester in which the scholarship is being awarded and is pursuing education/learning opportunities in a business field (examples: Accounting, Management, Marketing, etc.) or entrepreneurship. The scholarship may be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies.
APPLICANT AND RECIPIENT CRITERIA
- Be a high school graduate;
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA or better;
- Be enrolled at least half time at LCCC or the University Partnership by the application due date;
- Pursuing education in a business related field or entrepreneurship at LCCC or its University Partnership;
- Preference will be given to those who have completed at least 12 college credit hours;
- Provide a letter of recommendation (non family)
Note: Awardees may resubmit an application the following year if all criteria are met.
University Partnership Students: In your Universal Application, you must attach your most recent transcripts and class schedule from the UP Institution for the semester of the scholarship. LCCC students’ status can be accessed by LCCC’s Financial Services; therefore, they are exempt of having to show proof of enrollment and transcripts.